My Goal

So, my first step on this project was to update this portfolio which you see before you. I created this portfolio during my second year of the education program, and it has really tested my technology skills. I have started by giving headings for each of the topic areas I am covering in this inquiry project, so it is easy to find each of the areas of my research. As I continue to work on this inquiry, I plan to learn more about using a website and I hope I continue to improve it. I am excited to add my progress to this portfolio and showcase my learning growth.

How this Goal Connects to the Teacher Competencies

This goal I have set for myself meets competency three: Exploring Professionalism. Updating and maintaining this portfolio is all about creating a professional image and documenting my growth into a professional, making it very central to the competency. Through this portfolio I can understand what it means to uphold the image that comes with being a teacher in todays world and curate a professional image. These skills and understanding are very important elements of being a professional in todays digital world.